I declare that the information provided is correct at the time of signing the declaration.
I confirm that any significant changes to the information provided will be communicated to VeriTrade as soon as practicable. I confirm that we will cease works if any changes to our position means we cannot carry out works in accordance with Statutory or VeriTrade’s minimum requirements.
By signing this document with an electronic signature, I agree that my electronic signature is the legally binding equivalent to my handwritten signature.
Whenever I execute an electronic signature, it has the same validity and meaning as my handwritten signature I will not, at any time in the future, repudiate the meaning of my electronic signature or claim that my electronic signature is not legally binding.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) controls how your personal information is used by VeriTrade
Everyone responsible for using data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. They must make sure the information is:
- Used fairly and lawfully
- Used for limited, specifically stated purposes
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive accurate
- Kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
- Handled according to people’s data protection rights
- Kept safe and secure
- Not transferred outside the UK without adequate protection